Wednesday 6 July 2011

Mock Exam

 Mock Exam
 

 
 




For my first advert I would describe the expression on the model as confidence. The model has a straight face and looks very serious. The feelings I think the photographer hoped to conjure were confidence, power and belief. For my second advert, I would describe the expression on the models face as serious. I think this advert suggest that the model would become a soldier by wearing the air max trainers.
For my first advert, I think this person has been chosen because he is a famous and well known    professional footballer (Cristiano Ronaldo).I think this model relates to this adverts because Nike does a lot of football products. For my second advert, I think this person has been selected for this advert because he is a popular basketball player. I think the model relates to this advert because the product being advertised is for basketball players.
For my first advert, I think the model would have been given instructions to position himself in the way as if he was actually playing football. The model in this is standing in the pose he would do if he was actually going kick the ball. For my second advert, I think the model would have been given instructions to act serious so that slogan goes with the models gesture. 
For my first advert I think the model is dressed in this way because it shows what type of person he is. The way the model is dressed shows that he is a footballer. For my second advert, I think the model has dressed in this also to show what type of person he is and to advertise the product.
For my first advert, the setting is in a football stadium. This suggests that this advert was from a football competition. For my second advert, the setting seems to be in a dark room. This suggests that the product is for indoor activities.
For my first advert, the colour is a high key and for lighting it is a low key. The feeling created from this is suspense. The colours that stand out are bright colours like red and yellow. For my first advert the colour is not too much of a high key and neither is the lighting. The feeling created from this is silence. The colours that stand out are bright colours like red.
For my first advert, the persuasive technique the model uses is pulling a straight face to the viewer showing his expression. For my second advert, the persuasive technique the model uses is his masculinity this makes the viewer wanting to be like the model.
For my first advert, this advert could be aimed at anyone of any age but mainly teenagers they could be either boys or girls. The viewer might be interested in football and might like watch football a lot. For my second advert, this could be again aimed at anyone of any age and people interested in basketball.
The differences between my first advert and my second advert are the model in my first advert is mostly advertising football and the model in my second advert is advertising a product to do with basketball.
I think there is a difference in the target audience because both of these adverts are aiming their products at people with a sporty lifestyle.
The different persuasive techniques they have used in these adverts are putting celebrities with their products making the product more appealing.             
    




   









No comments:

Post a Comment